Saturday, August 16, 2008

Greysons first haircut!!!!

Well the time had finally come that we could no longer pretend we were hippies. Our child had started to look like a long hair hippy boy :) So for two weeks now I have been saying we need to take G to get his hair cut. Of course I wanted to take him to some special shop with cool little cars and such for him to sit upon thinking it would make the task a little easier.

Seth on the other hand thought the local Wal-mart would suffice. So im sure you can guess who won out.

Nope not me. We went to the local Wal-mart. The girl didnt do a bad job im happy to say. She did cut a little more off than I would have liked but I guess in the end it really is just hair and it will grow back. I was hoping for less of a "big" boy haircut to hold onto some of the babyness if that is a word.

G did rather well. There was no crying on his part and thank god for cheerios and puffs! As they kept him busy worrying about sticking them in his mouth instead of what was happening on his head :) So it went off without a hitch.

He does however look like a big boy to me now which makes me kinda sad. The haircut is cute none the less.


Here are some before pics:



And the big boy after:




1 comment:

Bess said...

OMG HE HAS REALLY GOTTEN BIG AND LORD HAS HE CHANGED AS FAR AS HIS LOOKS HE LOOKS JUST LIKE HIS DADDY NO IF'S OR AND'S NOT EVEN BUT'S LOL
BUT DON'T WORRY ALLIE IN SOME OF HIS PICS I CAN STILL SEE WHERE HE RESEMBLES YOU
GOSH IS IT SATURDAY YET I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HIM AND HOLD HIM IT'S BEEN TO LONG SO HURRY UP LOL