Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Just how much is a sock monkey hat worth????





Well when it looks this cute on a lot. You can have your very own for the low price of 28 bucks...:) yep you read that right.. Is that not the most outrageous price for a stupid hat you have ever heard of. Seth just insisted (i kinda did to) that G have it. Granted he will be wearing it for at least the next 4-5 years cause its big on him. But its stinking cute!!!

I dont know what he was doing in that last pic. He was crying though because he wanted to go bye bye..lol

On another note...
Im not sure if many of you who read this blog are aware that for the last 2 months I have been working out at the gym 4-5x per week and counting calories in an effort to loose about 45lbs. Well my hard work is paying off :) Here are some mini victory pictures of me in a size 12 jean. I started in a size 16 ( i cant beleive I wrote that there) because I am an apple shape. They didnt fit my bottom half but had to be that size to button. I have lost a total of 15lbs to date. So even though its kinda weird to put these on here, I am because im so happy to be seeing progress ..lol
Have fun looking at my butt :)




No comments: