Monday, October 12, 2009

A long needed update for everyone...

I wouldn't count on this blog being updated more than once every few weeks for the next who know how long. I started college classes on October 5th and lets just say I am busy. I will try my best to update whenever I can.

Greyson is still growing like a weed. I had to take him to the doctor last week because he had an upset tummy and he weighs 29pounds! They didnt measure his height so not sure on that but I cant believe he has gained a few pounds.. I knew my arm was crying for some reason.

This last week (Friday) we had to go to the car dealership to get the heater on my car fixed. I went in one day only to be told I would have to come back another. So we went back Friday and what I was told should be a 30minute deal wound up being 2 hours, then 3 hours before we got out of there. About 30minutes before we left I went to call Seth to ask him to bring Greyson some lunch. About this time Greyson decided to walk in front of the door and this guy decided to walk in the same door without looking (glass door). I saw what was happening and couldn't get there fast enough... Next thing you know Greyson is screaming with blood shooting out of his mouth.

We run to the bathroom and I start wiping and trying to look praying he didnt knock a tooth out or something.. It was his tongue. He literally bit a small hole through his tongue and gave himself a huge gash. I have never seen a tongue bleed so much. Meanwhile I have on a white sweater coat.. can you imagine what happened to it? Yep covered in blood. Put a call into the pedi and he said nothing they can do just watch it and make sure it heals okay. Fast forward a few days and its almost healed! This is the best I can do as for photos..Look at the bottom left hand piece of his tongue as your looking at the photo.
In other news! Its fall. Well if you can consider it that. Its already in the 40's here.. I thought fall was suppose to be in the 60's or so. In any case this is my favorite time of year. I love the cooler temps, Halloween, chili, and all the other things that go along with it. We decided to make some cookies on Friday evening. After we ate a few we let Greyson do whatever he wanted.. look below..

No comments: