Wednesday, May 26, 2010

It has been a LONG time since I have updated....

Seth has been saying to me over and over again about updating this blog ( you know babe you have the password and can update it also ;) ). So I decided to update it. There will be a series of posts as there has been so much going on. They all will be done over the coming week ;)

Quick updates:
Greyson is going to be 3 soon! I can not believe he is almost 3 already.
We have moved to St. Joseph (an hour north of KC)
Greyson is going to a new PDO program and we both love it.
I am about 7 months away from getting my Bachelors degree. Sometimes homework is all it seems like I do!
I have started volunteering at a few different places in the St. Joe area.
We have a new house (new address so if anyone needs it email one of us)
We have recently taken a trip to KY, Salina, and the St. Louis arch.
We are planning to take another mini trip soon.

Everything else will be updated in a post!

No comments: