Sunday, October 26, 2008

Popcorn and puzzles whats better???????

A few from last night... Popcorn with daddy.. Who says you cant give toddlers popcorn? I read that somewhere in a some book.. :) He likes his popcorn from the bag. Doesnt care much for it unless you let him get it out for himself. I love the first one of his face and mouth full of popcorn.. its totally cute :)







Long time post due.. Greyson is cute as always. He has started talking up a storm and loves to talk on the pretend cellphone. Either the fake nemo one we bought him or ours which we have to lock otherwise he calls China. Even still its cute. He has started so many words and at times im amazed at what comes out of his mouth. His latest favorite is yep you guessed it NO ! He says it plan as day. Its cute but wont be in another few months.

He likes to "do" his puzzle as you can see from the pic below. I love the look on his face as if he is concentrating really hard. Look at the one 2nd down. His tongue is sticking out..lol






2 comments:

Bess said...

WELL I'M GLAD TO SEE THAT HE IS USING HIS PUZZLES AND LEARNING ALONG THE WAY. DON'T WORRY I'LL FIND HIM SOME NEW ONES FOR CHRISTMAS
LOVE ALWAYS
AUNT BESS

Brandy said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh my! I can't take how frekin cute he his! He is so big! Miss you girl!