Thursday, April 23, 2009

Nutella, baking and a new car for mommy :)

Greyson and I made some homemade banana blueberry mini muffins. He actually did really good helping me stir and put them in the pan to be baked. Of course it got all over the muffin pan but hey he did it!!

Stirring like a champ :)


What does this taste like?????




All ready to go into the oven


The finished product. We had them for breakfast this morning!
First Nutella experience. Greyson is not allowed to take peanut butter to his PDO program. So i was thinking of alternative stuff to make sandwiches with. Nutella is so yummy and I thought id get some and see if Greyson liked it... well see below :)

hmmmm what is this??

After the first bite this is what he did.....LOL!!!!


I think more ended up on his face than in his stomach but hey it was cute and he enjoyed it :)

We decided it was time I got a new car. So we decided on a 2008 Suzuki XL-7 (well I did). Let me just say I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT.. Did I say I love it?




Seth took these pictures at 6am. So I will have to take some better ones this weekend.
t

Thats all !

2 comments:

totsandtrinkets said...

Can I have one of those muffins please?

totsandtrinkets said...

No seriously...can you send me one?