Sunday, April 5, 2009

Parks and hair cuts :)

We decided last minute yesterday to call Seth's parent and ask them to meet us in Emporia for the day. They agreed so we drove the almost 2 hours there and met them. We decided to go to the park and let Greyson run around.

On the way there:
Playing at the park:

Daddy has to play to :)


And mommy got a hair cut!! I needed a trim so I went for that. Instead after talking to the girl a few mintues I said I would like something different. Well she gave it to me thats for sure. Seeing the old pictures of me from last week it kinda makes me sad :( I miss my longer curly hair... but its only hair and its still curly just not long! And oh the maintence! I have to blow dry and then flat iron my hair so I can tell you unless I get it down to less than 10minutes it will only be staying like this till it grows out and looks good curly!

It was really windy at the park!

1 comment:

totsandtrinkets said...

I like it better straight! And if you want to know my straightening-secret...I wash my hair, put straightner in it (Bedhead Control Freak) and then slick it back as straight as I can into a low pony tail. I let it dry like that for most of the day until its just damp at the bottom, then I blow dry it as I brush it straight (cuts the blow drying down to about 10 min), then I go over it with the flat iron. I only wash it every 3 days or so.