Monday, March 30, 2009

More weight loss pictures

Holy hell. My sister sent me a link to my sister in laws my space photo album. In that album there are pictures of me from that last time I was home. Lets just say I wont be posting those pictures on here.. but instead ill post these as im proud of how much weight i have lost and need some motivation and taking pictures of myself is just that. Weight loss to date is 35lbs.

ps... Paul do you ever read this blog? Does anyone?





Rocking some Seven for All mankind dojo jeans!! Im in love with how skinny my legs/butt/lower half is ;)



2 comments:

kelly said...

you are looking good girl. keep up the good work .your baby is cute. sorry you did tlike the picture i put up . i would have put up different picure of you if i had them.

Brandy said...

I read it! I love seeing you and G man! I really enjoy seeing your progress in your successful weight loss mission!

I lvoe the house photos as well. I LOVE that shower curtain!

AND you KNOW I LOVE those jeans! Did you get them around here?

You and Greyson should come and have a playdate with me sometime! Bring Amber and Amy with you. I know it is a haul.