Saturday, March 21, 2009

Okay making easter cards = picture taking!

I Love that picture!! Look at that smile! I wonder how I let him get away with something now I know. Oh and notice the new teeth, they are still not even but if you look further down in the post you will see how they did look. Its an improvement! He cant eat raw apples carrots etc as per the dentist. So were careful with what hard type of foods he eats now.

We were trying to get a few Easter cards made so of course that is an opportunity to take pictures! So here are a few pictures of us making a few Easter cards. Greyson was being smiley for the camera! I would look at him and say look at mommy and he was look at me and wink at me :)







Then he thinks its cute to eat something directly off the table using his mouth kinda like a dog ;)









Almost 21 months old and now his latest word and asking is for...... Juice! A friend of ours come over with her little girl and she drinks juice. I think Greyson has had juice about 8-10x so far. Now he asks for it daily. Of course he doesnt get it daily but i have been giving in about every other day! I found an organic juice at Sams that has 40calories and 10g sugar so im okay with it every once in a blue moon :) The normal juice has like 150 calories and about 20-30 grams of sugar in one box.

o

m
and we will see you later :)

No comments: