Sunday, March 1, 2009

New House pictures and chipped teeth :)

There ARE A LOT of pictures below.. so be warned. IM talking A LOT A LOT....lol Sorry there are so many but when your trying to show a whole house it takes taking quite a few pictures. And this doesnt include our room as our sheets are in the dryer.


This is what Greyson looks like after eating cheese popcorn with seth and you ask to see his teeth :)
And there is a picture of his chipped teeth below:)









My new love :) I LOVE doing laundry right now. Thing is though I havent been doing as much as I thought since this is like 2x the size of the front loader we had in the RV it takes more clothes to make a load...lol

Living Room:


Back yard well part of it anyway

Dining Room looking into the Kitchen area
Dining Room table and chairs: I painted these chairs and recovered the seats right after we moved in. Im not done with them though :)



My 2nd new love, the largest pantry I have seen and these pictures dont do it justice. You can fit 6 people in there without putting them in the closets. There are 2 closets as I only got a picture of one. Jealous?


Kitchen looking into the dining room:

Kitchen:

bathroom:
Hallway leading from bedrooms to kitchen/dining room and the living room:

Greysons bedroom he was getting ready to head to bed:

No comments: