Saturday, March 21, 2009

I am so behind :)

Yep I said it! I admit that we have running around so much and doing this and that, that I
1. Have not posted any new blog entries and
2. Have not taken many pictures of my son

If you know me thats so not like me. I normally snap at minimum 200 pictures a month! Ive been a slacker. So im making myself take one picture a week from this point on. I also have to call and get him in to do pictures oh sometime in the next 2 weeks as we have not had his done since our family Christmas pictures.

So for now here are a few pictures of Greyson I took a few weeks ago. Sorry its all I got... bad mommy I know

This was a day he was playing outside while eating his snack which was raisens. The boy LOVES LOVES raisens. He would eat them all day long if i let him.




t

ou

No comments: