Sunday, March 1, 2009

Okay bedroom pictures

cause im sure you care....lol But im always curious what other peoples room looks like so here you go.. and why does the bedroom always get neglected as far as unpacking goes???? I still have pictures to hang up and boxes to unpack for the bedroom and a garage full of crap to go through. So all these pictures are after 2 weeks of being in our house so its messy..lol


Looking into our bedroom from the doorway:
I seriously LOVE the way our bed looks!



Our messy closet!



Are these not the most goregous sheets you have ever seen?
Bed again :)
And the biggest mess in here of all..lol But Seth's nanny's cedar chest looks great!
3 dollar thrift store chair that I recovered the seat on, I cant decide If I want to paint it white or not
What else but the bed...lol

No comments: