Sunday, September 21, 2008

And Im Behind.......

I meant to update last weekend and forgot. So im behind a post as I wanted to update this blog weekly. So from here on out ill make sure to update it weekly :)

A series of smiles and laughs......




































Lovey's:
We have wondered what would turn out to be Greyson's Lovey.. we have tried giving him a few different things hoping it would be his lovey as we bought 2 or sometimes 3.. to no avail. He never seemed to catch onto anything. For months and I do mean months now I have put this Curious George in pajamas in his crib, with a blankie from Old Navy and now if you ask him if he wants to go shushie (shush e what we call going to bed) he will go and get his old navy blankie from his crib if he can reach it..

But while we were in KY on our vacation Seth found a sock monkey and we have a monkey thing in this house so we got it and started giving it to him in his crib also. Well he cuddles the sock monkey now.. here is a picture..so im wondering still which is his lovey or if its all of them?


















And last but not least.. a new skill
Taking his diaper and putting it in the trash.. I have been very very very lazy using my cloth so we have been using disposables lately and for some reason Yesterday morning Seth got up with him, changed his diaper like we always do first thing and Greyson grabbed the diaper and took it right to the trash can! He has never done this before nor have we ever told him to do this.. Did it all day yesterday and then did it this morning with me when I got him up and changed him. I thought yesterday was a fluke but nope did it this morning also. So Greyson knows to take this diaper and put it in the trash :)

He has learned to do Eskimo kisses!!!! Its the cutest thing.. I give them to him and he started giving them to the dog :) Its so so freaking cute. Has yet to do them to either me or Seth but its cute he gives them to the dog.

He still has not learned to use his ride on toy. He can go backwards but not forwards. but he thinks he is hot stuff when he goes backwards. It's funny to watch him do new stuff as he gets this look of hey look at me im a big boy on his face each time. He is proud of him self.

No comments: