Friday, September 5, 2008

Some more pictures!



For some reason I didnt take any pictures myself of Greyson while we were on vacation. So I am waiting to get my copies of all the ones my family took. I did record a video and ill try to upload it in the next few days if I can figure how :)

Here are a few pictures of Greyson that I have taken in the last few days. If you look really close in the first one you can see his bottom molar teeth. Im not sure if his teeth have been making him cranky or what but the last 2 days he has not been a nice camper while on outings. The second picture is him not very happy because I was on the cell phone with my friend Nicole and he wanted the phone to play with. He LOVES playing with our cell phones.

Our trip to KY went smoother than I thought it would. Greyson did better with everyone than I expected because other than the few times he has gotten to see his Nona and Pa and the people we have seen at playgroup he is not around people. I expected him to be shy and not want to be around anyone. He was like this for about 10mintues at everyone's house then he just went about doing whatever.

I was happy to see him getting along with everyone and I think with the exception of Shane (my brother in law) everyone got to hold him at least a few minutes. I cant remember if Shane did or not... hmm if they read this I guess they will tell me :) He enjoyed being around everyone.

Today we celebrated Zach's birthday. We got him his mini cake, lite his candles and Greyson, Seth and I blew them out. Then me and Greyson ate birthday cake for Zach. Greyson of course kept coming back for more and i had to stop feeding it to him as he was getting ready to go to bed.

Not much else is going on at our house or with Greyson. He is still amazing us everyday with all the things he can do. Oh I almost forgot yesterday he did drink out of a straw for the very first time. Of course it was something worth working at.... his dads chocolate milkshake :)

1 comment:

Bess said...

I WAS SO EXCITED WHEN YOU GUYS CAME IN AND I THINK I HELD GREYSON MORE THAN THE REST DID BUT THATS OK I LOVED EVERY MINUTE OF IT AND GOSH I WISH YOU ALL WERE CLOSER